Afflictions Of Life


PRAYER:
God Omnipotent, who sees all our miseries, please deign to hear the supplication we direct
to You at this moment. If my request is inconsiderate, forgive me. If it is just and convenient,
according to the way You see things, may the good Spirits who execute Your wishes, come to my
aid and help me to realise my request.
However it may be, Lord, let Your will be done! If my request is not answered, it will be
because it is Your wish that I be tested, and I submit without complaint. Help me not to become
disanimated and that neither my faith nor my resignation be shaken.
Source: The Gospel According To Spiritism by Allan Kardec

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message. It will be published after approval.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...